Our Program Elements
Take the Climb
• High-energy student assembly
• Guide-map to Altitude school year programs
• Deeper dive into Altitude Workshop themes
• Service and Media Project design and execution
• Creating Video and Audio Commercials
• Positive Social Media Messaging
• 3-Day interactive in-school workshop
• Builds self-esteem and self acceptance
• Promotes compassion and altruism
• Themes: Self Awareness, Gratitude & Service
• Hands on service though Pass It Along
• Service led by youth
Altitude is an empowerment program for 8th graders in Sussex County, inspiring students to “Take The Climb” toward their highest and best selves.
The Altitude program helps students to develop life skills, believe in their own strength and goodness, and feel excited about using their time and talent in service to others.